- The Company will use personal information only to the extent that it is necessary for the following operations and usage purposes.
- Import/export arrangement operations
- Warehouse operations
- Usage purposes
- Exercising of rights and performance of obligations related to Company operations in accordance with contracts and laws, etc.
- Appropriate and smooth conduct of Company operations
- Contact with customers during course of operations involved in transactions, sending of greeting letters, etc.
- Appropriate and smooth conduct of commissioned operations when the Company is commissioned by another company, etc., with the processing of personal information, in whole or in part, related to import operations, export operations, and/or warehouse operations, etc.,
- Job applicant screening
- Employee employment management
- Provision of information and contact with retirees from the Company
- Driver drive management in the case of employee information for employees of affiliated companies
- Contact within the Group
- Inquiry handling
- With regard to specific personal information, indicating of the individual numbers of employees, etc., on income and withholding tax certificates, payment records, employment insurance, application to enroll in employees’ health insurance/employees’ pension insurance, etc. and the submission of said documents to government offices, Society-Managed Health Insurance, and the like in accordance with laws and regulations
Of the above (2), items (5), (6), (7), and (10) are usage purposes of personal information subject to disclosure. Usage purposes (4), (8), and (9) involve personal information acquired via methods other than direct written information submission.
Consignment of personal information In order to smoothly conduct business operations, the Company commissions some operations to contractors and may consign personal information to said contractors to the extent that it is necessary to do so. When consigning said personal information, the Company selects contractors that meet standards defined by the Company, has said contractors sign agreements regarding the handling of personal information, and appropriately supervises the handling of personal information by said contractors.
Voluntary nature of personal information submission The submission of personal information to the Company is voluntary. However, the Company may not be able to provide services when personal information necessary for achieving the above usage purpose of (1) is not submitted.
- Disclosure, correction, and other procedures The Company accepts requests from the owners of personal information for the disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure, the notification of the usage purposes, corrections to personal information subject to disclosure when its contents are incorrect, etc., the suspension of usage of personal information, and the suspension of provision of the personal information to third parties (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”).
- Contact point for requests for disclosure, etc.
- Complaint/consultation desk
- When sending requests by mail, send the specified request and necessary accompanying documents by mail to the address below.
Administrative Headquarters, Pegasus Global Express Co., Ltd., 1-8-11 Shinkiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-0082
- Documents to submit
- Personal Information Usage Purpose Notification/Disclosure Request
- Personal Information Correction, etc., Request
- Personal Information Usage Suspension, etc. Request
- Identification documents (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- For requests by legal representatives, in addition to (4) above, power of attorney documentation
Fees Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each information disclosure request and each usage purpose notification request. This fee must be paid by bank transfer, etc., when sending requests by mail. Please contact the Company using the following contact information regarding specific procedures for placing disclosure, etc. requests.
Consultation and complaints regarding the handling of personal information and scope of personal information disclosure Contact us using the following contact information to consult with us or lodge a complaint regarding the handling of personal information.
[Personal information handling inquiries]
- Administrative Headquarters, Pegasus Global Express Co., Ltd., Tel: 03-3522-1555 (Reception hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- 【Authorized personal information protection organization】
JIPDEC Personal Information Protection Complaint and Consultation Office
Address: Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Tel: 0120-116-213, 0120-700-779
Note: Personal information subject to disclosure refers to “the personal information that forms part of a collection of information, which the Company is permitted to respond to all requests made by the person relating to such information to disclose, correct, add or delete the information, or suspend its use, erase it, or suspend its provision to a third party.”